We have provided information below about the collection of personal data when using our website and the features available on it. Personal data relates to all data that can be traced back to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
Name and contact details of the controllers responsible for processing and the company data protection officer
The controller in accordance with Art. 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:Hans Stockmar GmbH & Co. KG
Telefon: +49 (0) 4191 8009-0
The company data protection officer of Hans Stockmar GmbH & Co. KG can be contacted at the following address:Rainer Pfingsten
Hans Stockmar GmbH & Co. KG
Telefon: +49 (0) 4191 8009-0
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose and its usea. When visiting the website
When using the website www.stockmar.de for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is automatically recorded without your intervention, and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- name and URL of the accessed file,
- access status/HTTP status code,
- amount of data transferred in each case,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used,
- the operating system of your computer and its interface,
- the name of your access provider
- and the language and version of the browser software.
We process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- establishing a smooth connection to the website,
- ensuring ease of use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability
- other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6(1) sentence 1 lit f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for personal identification purposes.
b. When using further features and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the use of our website for informational purposes, we offer various services, the use of which may be of interest to you. In this case, you must usually provide further personal data that we require and use to provide the respective service.
(2) In some cases we use external service providers for processing your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our directives and are regularly checked.
(3) We may pass on your personal data to third parties if contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. You will receive more detailed information regarding this when you enter your personal data, or in the description of the offer below.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners have their registered office in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(5) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data when using further features and offers on our website, you can withdraw this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(6) Insofar as the processing of your personal data when using further features and offers on our website is a matter of a balance of interests, you can object to the processing of your data. This is the case if the processing is, in particular, unnecessary for the fulfillment of a contract with you, as we will illustrate in the feature descriptions below. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data. Upon receiving the reasons for your objection, we will examine the facts of the case and either stop or adapt the data processing, or provide you with information as to why it is necessary to continue processing your data.
(7) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data when using further features and offers on our website for the purpose of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising by using the contact details given above.
- Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6(1) sentence 1 lit f GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6(1) sentence 1 lit f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that your reasons for not disclosing your data outweigh those reasons to the contrary,
- for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6(1) sentence 1 lit c GDPR, there is a legal obligation to do so
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6(1) sentence 1 lit b GDPR.
- Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal which is data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information as to the purposes of the processing and the categories of personal data; the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed; the envisaged storage period; the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of data processing, or objection; the existence of the right to lodge a complaint; the source of your data if not collected by us; and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, detailed information on the details thereof;
- to request, in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, the prompt rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless processing it is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information; to fulfill a legal obligation; for reasons of public interest; or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to request, in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, the restriction of processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data; if processing the data is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or if you have objected to the processing of your data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- to request, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, that your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format be made available to you, or that it be transferred to another responsible party;
- to withdraw your consent to us at any time pursuant to Art. 7(3) GDPR. As a result, we are no longer permitted to continue data processing based on this consent in the future and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace, or that of our headquarters, for this purpose.
- Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6(1) sentence 1 lit f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR if there are reasons for doing so that arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection that we will observe without requiring that you specify a special situation.
If you would like to make use of your right to withdraw consent or to object, an email to email@example.com is sufficient.
- Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction and unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.